Bariloche is a classic that never gets old. Mountains, lakes, trekking, the south awaits you to discover it on a trip with many friends from all over the world.
It is one of the most varied tourist places in the country. In this destination you can contemplate the snow-capped mountains on the banks of the Nahuel Huapi, get to know its Araucanian forests or savour its wide gastronomic options. But when it gets cold, you can also enjoy winter sports and all the snow activities it has to offer.
Ask for departure dates
6 days / 5 nights
Activities: Group Outing
– Departure from Lima and Independence at 19.
– Arrival at Bariloche. check in hostel. afternoon free.
– Bariloche Welcome Party at night.
– Full day in cathedral hill. in the morning, mini trekking to the base of the hill.
– Optional activities *:
a) cable cars
(b) ski/snowboard day
(c) ski/snowboard lessons
*cost not included in the trip
– Night: party with free entrance and free drink
– Full day in Circuito Chico:
*Visit to Playa Bonita
*Lake Nahuel Huapi
* Moreno Lake
* Llao Llao Hotel
*Bariloche Civic Center
*visit to chocolate factory
* Laguna the Clover
– Evening: costume party with free entrance and free drink
– Breakfast. check out hostel.
– Departure to Buenos Aires.
Arrival at Buenos Aires at 7:30 a.m.
End of trip.
– There are 2 coordinators on the bus.
– There will be photos and videos of the trip.
– We provide food budget estimation
– Night-time activities are optional.
– Hostel nights have breakfast.
– The bus will be fun, with games, although you will be able to sleep if you wish.
– Cable car: $625
– Ski/snowboard: consult values by private message as they vary according to level and duration.
During the day:
– Bus bed/semi bed Round trip
– 3 nights accommodation
– Circuito Chico:
Playa bonita, Nahuel Huapi Lake, Moreno Lake, Lagoon El Trebol, Blest Port, Swiss Colony, Bariloche Center, Llao Llao Llao Hotel, Chocolate Factory.
– Cathedral Hill:
– Tour around the base of the hill
** Optional activity of cable car and sky/snowboard (Consult by email values as they may vary). Cost not included.
– 3 parties with free entrance and free drink. The last one is costume night.
– Meals not specified.
– Extra expenses.
– Roque Sáenz Peña 615, CABA, floor 9, office 901.
Monday to Friday from 15 to 19hs.
– Payment by credit card: you can do it online. A link will be sent to your mailbox.
Send us your questions to